St. Ninian’s Parish Cemetery
Welcome to the St. Ninian’s Parish Cemetery website. The pages available here contain general information on interments in the cemetery and provide guidelines for the care of gravesites within its boundaries. A separate section of the website—currently under construction—provides basic information on individuals interred in the cemetery. Access to this database will be made available to the public as surveys of the cemetery’s various sections are completed.
St. Ninian’s Cemetery Care Company is responsible for the cemetery’s operation. Incorporated in 1957, the Company’s mandate is to “manage, care for, protect [and] improve” the cemetery, and “promote the beautification, preservation, improvement and embellishment” of its grounds.
In 1970, the Company adopted a formal structure with the formation of a Board of Directors and appointment of a secretary/treasurer. Since that time, the Board has added a Perpetual Care Officer to assist with operations, and meets on a regular basis, striving to deliver cemetery services to the parishioners of St. Ninian’s in a sustainable manner and provide perpetual care for its gravesites